Maybe I can share something...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My first post!!!

So....here I am! Finally posting a blog that a few people have mentioned that I should do. So tonight I finally became bored enough to get this thing slightly off the ground. So what can you expect to see posted on my little slice of cyberspace? This is a question I wish I had the answer to myself!!! Like alot of areas of my life I'm sure this will be a "fly by the seat of my pants" operation. So don't set your expectations to high! I would try to write something useful at this moment in time, but it's very late and I have minimal brain activity at the height of my day so you can imagine what it's like right now! So...here's my first post. Maybe I'll come up with something novel later on!!(Hey! Anything is possible!!)

1 Comments:

  • Always good to hear from you and keep in touch. We miss you! My main question...where's the link to the SNU Chorale...your FAVORITE group while at SNU?! In case you're looking, it's at:
    http://home.snu.edu/~bballweg/chorale.htm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home