Maybe I can share something...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our Own Beach!!

Originally Valerie and I had planned on traveling to Louisiana for Thanksgiving but due to some unexpected surprises in the pregnancy(pre-term contractions, etc...) and Valerie's increasing discomfort when sitting for too long, we decided to stay put in sunny Florida! So doing what all good parents should do, they came to visit us instead! Rather than sitting at home all alone on Thanksgiving, my grandmother was able to come along too! And for those of you who don't know, my mom's family's name is Henderson, so naturally I had to take them down to "our" own beach...Henderson Beach State Park, in Destin, Florida. Grandma really had alot of fun spending some time on her own family beach! Here's a couple of pics from our visit!


My Grandma, June Henderson, and my mom. Can you tell they're related?

Dad, Mom, G'ma, and Me!

Same people...different location

Yup......just minutes from my back porch ;o)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home