Maybe I can share something...

Monday, April 17, 2006

Should I Let You See These....????

The time of the big day is finally drawing closer!!! Yup, in just over 2 months I'll FINALLY be married!!!! So all of the planning is beginning to come together. One of the things we're planning for is a video slideshow that Valerie's brother is putting together. It will play just before the beginning of the ceremony. So this past week I spent a day scanning photos of yours truly. And since I don't mind laughing at myself, or giving all of you something to laugh at, I thought in my infinite wisdom(or lack thereof) that I would share some of these photos with you!! So I hope you take time to realize all that I've done to become the hunk that I am today!!!!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home