Maybe I can share something...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Warning Label For Bibles?!?!!!!????

If you don't think we're living in the last days then you obviously haven't been paying attention to the events and things that are happening in our world today. When I saw this news story on the Netscape website this morning it gagged me. We as Christians had better dig our heels in for a long fight thats going to get alot worse before it gets better! Unfortunately satan isn't going to give up until he 'thinks' he has won the fight. Thankfully we know that he has already lost the battle but he's going to take as many people as he can straight to the pits of hell. Growing up we've heard about the coming persecution of the Church and Christianity in our own country like we've never seen it before. I hate to say it, but I think that day has arrived. All I can say is PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, and when you're done with that, PRAY some more...

1 Comments:

  • You make some very good points, and I agree with the underlying theme of your post. But something about that individual photo (lighting, maybe?) makes me wonder if it is doctored.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home