Maybe I can share something...

Monday, December 11, 2006

A New House!!


For those of you who actually read this blog(thanks mom!), you may have noticed a lack of updates lately. This is due to the fact that we just moved! Last week we finally exited that little apartment in Pensacola and moved into this brand new home in Milton, Florida, about 25 miles east of Pensacola. We've been here just over a week and are loving it. I had the internet and phone installed last week, but due to circumstances beyond my control(i.e. dumb rules at Bellsouth), I was not able to use my internet until this week! So now I'm back and playing catch up but reporting to you from a new and improved location!!(with high-speed DSL 6.0!) So I just thought I'd share that tidbit of info with you and hopefully I'll get back on a regular schedule of updating my blog!

1 Comments:

  • Well, I am a regular reader of the blog. I visit a few times a day to see if you've posted anything new. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home