Maybe I can share something...

Monday, June 18, 2007

Suwannee River Jubilee-Summer Jubilee-Review

I was planning on giving everyone a photo review of this years Suwannee, but I haven't been able to organize everything just yet. Hopefully I'll have a bunch of pictures and stories to share with you from the greatest Suwannee River Jubilee in history!! But until then I'll link you to the blog of our good friend Alan Kendall who recounts the Suwannee from his perspective. We enjoyed having you around last weekend Alan and look forward to you hanging out with us again!!

Look for more photos coming soon!!!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks Tracy. You guys rock, be sure to keep telling Scoot that he's "da man", LOL.

    By Blogger abkdal, At 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home