Maybe I can share something...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My Beautiful Bride!!


Coming up in the month of June this lovely gal will become my bride! I couldn't be more pleased. Her name is Valerie Whitman and she is from DeRidder, Louisiana. Oddly enough we grew up together through church youth activities but never in a million years did we think we would ever get married. But God always seems to have surprises waiting around every corner. And he certainly surprised me with this one! We've always stayed somewhat in touch with each other but nothing much. Maybe 4 or 5 emails per year. When I moved to Pensacola I sent an email to everyone letting them know about my move. After that we really did start staying in touch and as they say, the rest is history!! And whats more amazing is that a long time ago I gave God a very detailed description of what I wanted my wife to be, and do you know that order wasn't too big for God to fill!! I am a blessed and very thankful man. God is faithful!!

6 Comments:

  • Congratulations, TC! You guys make a lovely couple. I pray God's blessing on your family!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:07 PM  

  • Tracy,

    I can tell you are definitely marring up. Maybe some of us guys should get together and tell her what she is getting into!! Oh well, congratulations!!
    Aaron Matthews

    By Blogger Aaron Matthews, At 6:52 AM  

  • I am excited for you both. It is always great to see how God unfolds His plans for our lives. I look forward to the event.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:31 AM  

  • git r done

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:44 PM  

  • You are so right God is faithful I am sooooooooooo glad God brought you together again and again. It will be a fantastic wedding and marriage!! I am glad I will be there to see it all.
    From a gal that calls herself Val's best pal....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:01 PM  

  • Wouldn't it be nice if you would tell us her name?????

    I like your site - good stuff, buddy.

    pastor t

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home