Maybe I can share something...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Great Quote

I was listening to a sermon by Rev. David Busic, senior pastor of Bethany First Church of the Nazarene. He was preaching on the subject of true worship. And this line really stood out to me so I thought I'd share it with you.

"The God we worship is not a domesticated, tamed poodle that we potty trained with a folded up newspaper. Worship is a stunning, overwhelming, life changing encounter with the Living God."

Now that'll preach if you just dwell on it and realize what true worship is. If you would like to listen to his 2-part sermon on worship you can find it here. The sermons are Ture Worship Part 1 and Part 2. They're dated 1/15/2006, and 1/22/2006.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home