Maybe I can share something...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Cake

I know that one of the other major focal points of a wedding is the cake. So I thought I'd throw in a couple of pics of the cake to satisfy those of you who were wondering, "What kind of cake did they have?" This is for you!

Valerie's Aunt Beverly is a phenominal cake decorator, so we decided to ask her to make the cake for us. She did an outstanding job, the cake turned out just beautifully!! Thank you Aunt Beverly!!

Aunt Beverly's daughter Shara helping with the decorating

It's coming together!

The finished product! It didn't last long though! Especially the middle layer.(I think thats because it was chocolate!)

The grooms cake complete with musical notes and a Dixie Echoes cd!

Who cares about the cake...she sure is a beautiful bride!!!

1 Comments:

  • I was truly honored to make your wedding cake and we made it to the internet. WOW! I baked lots of love in every crum. I wish you the very best in your new life together. Love, Aunt Beverly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home