Maybe I can share something...

Monday, January 21, 2008

Some New Pictures

So, some of you have been bugging me for some more pictures of Ryan. I'll post what I have, but we really haven't been taking that many. I know, I know...what horrible parents! Well, there just hasn't been that much to take photos of! Unless you think eating, sleeping, and pooping are photo worthy then I'll add those next time depending on how loud the public outcry is! hehe, but I don't think Valerie will want me to photograph or post some of those :o) So here's the latest!

Ryan's first "real" bath since his cord fell off.

Soap + Baby = Slippery ;o)

Whoa!! Mommy your hands are cold!!!

Ahh! That bath stuff ain't so bad after all!

I hope his face straightens out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home