Maybe I can share something...

Friday, August 15, 2008

New pics of Ryan

Hanging out at cousin Sarah's Birthday party. L-R: Sarah, Ryan, and Matthew.

Ryan has become a professional shoe untier!

Ryan finally figured out how to crawl "forward". Now we can't keep up with him!!

His new favorite toy...whatever its called...

Such serious concentration!

Such a big man!

I think he's going to be a singer!

Look out! I'm going to be walking soon!

Watching his favorite show...Elmo!



Pulling up on the couch trying to get to daddy!

1 Comments:

  • I would tell you the name of the favorite toy but I can't remember what it's called either! :)

    What a cute nephew I have!!!!

    Aunt Cherie

    By Blogger Scott and Cherie, At 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home