Maybe I can share something...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dixie Echoes Concert 2/21/09

Saturday, February 21, 2009 marked the beginning of my very own promotions company, Louisiana Gospel Promotions. This was our first concert, and naturally I had to have the Dixie Echoes! As usual they did an outstanding job. It was great to see these guys again and talk about old times. Stay tuned for information on our next concert. Until then enjoy these few photos from the Dixie Echoes concert.












1 Comments:

  • I say, Great Concert, just do it again. Wishing you much success with the Louisiana Gospel Promotions. In times like these we need the Love Of God shared with the unbelievers and also to encourage the believers. I appreciate you having the desire to bring the Southern Gospel Music to our state. Thanks to Tracy and Valerie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home