Maybe I can share something...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Stork Is On The Move!!


I just got a call from my sister and found out that I'm going to be an uncle again!! Apparently their social worker just called today and has a 5-month old little boy for them! They're supposed to get him this weekend and it could be May-ish before the final adoption takes place. So the family keeps on growing!! God is faithful!!!

Just about a year and a half ago the stork stopped in and dropped off this little cutie to my sister and brother-in-law. This is Miss Sarah and we could not be more happy having her as a part of our family. I'm sure she's a heartbreaker in the making!! The first picture was taken on November 18, 2004 at Sarah's adoption day! She put on quite a show for the folks in the court room that day. I'm convinced she's a natural born entertainer! She loves to sing, so...maybe there will be some SG music in her future!! The second picture is just for fun because I'm pretty sure her mom would never let her ride a motorcycle!!! hehe! If you want to see more pictures of Sarah, visit her grandpa's website here. Just the other day Cherie(my sister) called me to tell me that Sarah heard the Gaither Vocal Band on the radio and exclaimed, "I hear Uncle Tracy!!" Well, my dear Sarah, not quite, but maybe if I take you with me we could convince 'ol Bill to share some of his "homecoming dollars" with us!! ;-) Sarah told me on the phone that she's going to be a great big sister for her new little brother. We don't know any more details right now, but we will soon enough. I have no doubt in my mind that God placed Sarah in our family. Be in prayer that the rest of the adoption process goes smoothly with minimal red tape.

If you've never thought about adoption I would suggest that you think and pray about it. I know our family has been blessed to have Sarah with us and we look forward to the addition of another soon! Why not give a child the opportunity they deserve to grow up in a loving, Christian home! Check with your local adoption agency for more information. It'll be a blessing to your family I know.

1 Comments:

  • Wow -- you didn't waste any time getting the word out!

    We are excited too!

    Also, congratuations on the new blog -- I hope you stay with it.
    --G.R.(grandpa)Cundiff

    By Blogger nazpaz, At 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home