Maybe I can share something...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Questions without Answers

1. Why do we press harder on the remote control buttons when we know the batteries are getting weak?

2. Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

3. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

4. Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

5. Whose idea was it to put an "s" in the word "lisp?"

6. If we evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

7. Is there ever a day where mattresses are not on sale?

8. Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

9. How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

10. How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

1 Comments:

  • Hey Tracy How have you been? Email me at glenn@goodeaux.com I know so original, lol. I did not see an email address for you so I figured I would post. Contact me. Glenn Goodeaux.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home