Maybe I can share something...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Marijuana bust in Tennessee...very elaborate!!

Those of you who know me, know of my interest in law enforcement. If I wouldn't be singing I'd be working as a police officer somewhere. I have many friends in the law enforcement community and they often send me emails documenting strange, funny, and unbelievable stories of criminal activity. I normally don't blog about any of them because I don't necessarily feel that this is the place for them. But this one is so amazing as far as the extensiveness this person(s) went to in growing and selling marijuana. Take a look! This is unbelievable!

This is how they grow Marijuana in Tennessee. This grow was underneath a house in a cave. The entrance was through a secret hydraulic door in the garage that led to a concrete ramp that went about 50 yards into the ground. Inside the cave was living quarters and a secret escape hatch that led you through a tunnel that exited via another hydraulic door that opened up a rock on the outside. It was very elaborate. The set up allowed them to harvest every 60 days which resulted in multi-million dollar sales. One of the guys busted was living in a house on the water in FL and had a nice yacht. One of the agents in Nashville worked on this for 5 years before the warrant was finally served in December.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home