Maybe I can share something...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Ceremony

The church was beautifully decorated. Special thanks to Frank and Charlotte Hensley and everyone that helped them.


Valerie's mom, Brenda Whitman, lighting her portion of the unity candle

Valerie and her dad Robert Whitman

Here comes the bride!!!

Nervous...Scared...Excited...Thinking, wow, this really is happening!

Valerie's dad giving her away to ME!!!

It was a beautiful ceremony!

For some reason Valerie left "obey" out of the vows....I'm sure I'll learn more about that over time!! hehe

I DO!! (She wouldn't let me say, "You bet!!!")

Trying to navigate her dress down the steps to go light the unity candle

Lighting of the Unity Candle

Her train has made a great car cover! JUST KIDDING!!!! Good grief...give a guy some slack here!!

INTRODUCING MR. AND MRS. TRACY CROUCH!!!!



The guys: Calvin Porterfield, Chad Meek(best man), me, Ali Razavi, Daniel Satterlee. These are some of my best friends from Oklahoma City. It was great to have everyone together again, I really miss hanging out with ya'll!!

The girls: Melinda Faminoff, Alicia Ammons(sister and Matron of Honor), Michelle Whitman, Amy Uran, Courtney Ammons(Junior Bridesmaid), not pictured Allison Ammons also a Junior Bridesmaid

Greeting friends and family after the ceremony

1 Comments:

  • You guys look great and so happy. Tell Val, her dad looks the same, doesn't look a bit differnt than he did 15 or so yrs ago.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home