Maybe I can share something...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!!

Yesterday morning Valerie and I went for her 20 week check-up. Of course this is the one where they do the ultrasound to find out what the gender of the child is. We couldn't get a really clear picture, but as best we can tell, IT'S A BOY!! So there ya go for all of you who thought it was going to be a girl. Haven't quite decided on a name just yet but "Ryan" is looking like it'll be the choice. A little indefinite on a middle name but "Theodore" is a front runner in memory of his great-grandpa. So a strong possibility is Ryan Theodore Crouch...whatdya think? I think it'll work but we're still open to some other ideas. So here are the ultrasound pics, they're pretty self-explanatory, enjoy!



1 Comments:

  • Hi,
    I just found your blog and enjoy it. Congrats on your baby boy. Love the pictures...I like the name you and your wife are thinking of. I love southern gospel and when I saw your blog I said to my sister..."He sings with the Dixie Echoes." I thought that was neat. I will check back often.
    Ginger

    By Blogger Ginger, At 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home