Maybe I can share something...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Wedding

FINALLY!!! Life has finally slowed down just enough for me to find some time to put these pics up. All of these photos are from the cameras of family members and friends. The photos from the hired photographer haven't come back yet but I thought I would share some of what we had. I hope you enjoy them. Next to my salvation this was the most exciting day of my life. I kept telling myself before the wedding that I wouldn't be scared or nervous, but when that ceremony started I was everything all at once!! But it's certainly a decision I don't regret and life has only become more sweet everyday since the wedding.
For those of you who are on a dial-up connection it may take some time for you to see all the photos since there are so many.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for sharing your wedding memories! Wishing your both much happiness! Marriage is the best!

    Stephanie and Mitch

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:44 AM  

  • Fabulous pictures and I'm so glad I was able to share in your wedding day!! You two are a great couple and I am so thankful God brought you together...again;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home